Love Shaker Cards?? Want to make a Super Simple Shaker Card with me?? Let’s Do it!
Here it is! You can make this with ANY Designer Series Paper!! It’s super quick and Super Simple!
Supplies you’ll need
- Designer Series Paper measuring 3 3/4 x 5
- One Clear Medium Envelope
- Shaker Bits…I used Subtle Shimmer Sequins
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Layer of Cardstock measuring 4 x 5 1/4, or 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (your choice)
- Card Base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
I chose the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper. I thought it would look striking with the Subtle Shimmer Sequins, and I was right.
Slide the DSP into the envelope and add the Shaker Bits of your choice inside the envelope on the front side. Remove the backing off the sticky and fold the flap down to the size of the DSP.
Add Tear & Tape on the side, remove backing and fold it over to make a little packet with your DSP and your Shaker Bits.
Add this to the card Layer using Tear & Tape.
Liquid Glue does not seep in to plastic. When using the Clear Envelope, Window Sheets or adhering anything plastic, be advised that the liquid glue may OOZE out from underneath! It won’t be pretty, and will probably stay sticky!
I added a bow to mine using the Metallic Mesh Ribbon…although this ribbon is 1 1/2 inches wide…it ties such a beautiful easy bow!
I heat embossed the sentiment from the Christmas to Remember Stamp Set in White Embossing Powder.
Add the shaker layers to the card front, and VOILA!!! You’re done!
Super Simple Shaker Card Complete!!! And…Who Doesn’t LOVE a Shaker Card??? Another bonus…IT’S COMPLETLY MAILABLE!!!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!