Want to know how to make the Perfect Fall Card?? I will show you, it’s not hard!
Doesn’t this just scream HAPPY FALL Y’ALL?!?!?
Measurements for the Perfect Fall Card
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 4 1/4 x 3, 5 1/4 x 4 (inside)
- Be Dazzling (Saleabration paper) 4 1/4 x 3 1/2
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 4 1/4 x 4
- Early Espresso 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
What would the Perfect Fall Card have on it?? Leaves of course! Let’s start with the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle and stamp leaves on the Very Vanilla Cardstock. The leaves have a variety of colors on them. How did you do that, you might ask. I’ll tell you!
I started with inking the entire stamp with Bumblebee ink. Then, using a sponge dauber, I added various colors to the outside of the stamp as shown above. The colors I added were, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and maybe a little Early Espresso. You can use any colors you’d like.
Remember to clean your stamp before you re-ink with the Bumblebee ink. The darker colors might transfer to your lighter ink pad.
After stamping all the leaves, add the background stamps to the Very Vanilla. I used the words from the Very Versailles Stamp Set in Bumblebee. It’s not a very dark background, but it adds a lot! Next I added the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Leaves in Pool Party. Also stamp the splatter on the Early Espresso card base in Early Espresso.
Layer the very vanilla to the Be Dazzling Paper. Add to the Pumpkin Pie layer and add to card front. Wrap Bakers Twine of your choice from the Baker’s Twine Essentials pack. I wrapped it around the card 3 times and tied a knot. THEN, I tied a double bow and added it on top of the knot with a glue dot!
The sentiment is on the inside of the card in Cajun Craze. I used the Very Versailles Stamp Set that says Always Thinking of You. There’s also a leaf and some splatter in Pool Party on the inside of my card.
I finished this card off with a die cut leaf, part of the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle. It’s die cut out of the Be Dazzling Paper! There is also a stamped leaf that’s die cut out. Of course I added bling! The bling is Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Sequins in three different colors.
I hope you recreate this Perfect Fall Card and show me after you do!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!