Let’s talk about a One Sheet Wonder!
Do you have 6 x 6 paper and are wondering…What do I do with it??? I’m here to help!!!
Did you know that you can make 4 simple cards with just one 6 x 6 sheet? The cutting directions are below…so, get out your trimmer and let’s get started!
Cutting Directions for One Sheet Wonder
- Cut at 2 inches–This will result in a 2 x 6 piece. Cut 1/2 in off the bottom to leave a 2 x 5 1/2 inch piece of Designer Series Paper. (Maybe you can figure out how to use the 1/2 x 2 inch piece…I haven’t yet!)
- Turn larger piece and cut again at 2 inches. This will leave you with a 2 x 4 piece and a 4 x 4 piece.
- Cut the 4 x 4 piece in half diagonally.
Remember that the Designer Series paper has 2 sides. The pictures shown use one 6 x 6 piece of DSP, but I used both sides.
Lots of combinations can be made with these sizes of DSP! These are only some examples with my MOST FAVORITE DSP right now, Whimsy and Wonder. The Whimsy and Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper is available in the July-December Mini Catalog. If you don’t have a catalog and want one, click the link in the bar on the side, and I’ll send you one! Any DSP can be used…and remember that it always has 2 sides.
Here is another example that uses both triangles on one card.
The possibilities are endless!! I’d love to see what you make with this One Sheet Wonder!!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!