Do you need a Quick & Easy Valentine Treat? I can help!! This is both of those and affordable too!
What You’ll Need
- Designer Series Paper cut to 4 x 4 (you can get 9 out of one 12 x 12 sheet!!!!!) I used Sweet Talk DSP.
- Bone Folder (optional)
- Die Cut Decoration
- Hole Punch
- Adhesive (I used dimensionals)
Are you ready to make the Quick & Easy Valentine Treat?? It’s 4 folds!! That’s all!
First, fold the 4 x 4 square in half diagonally, as seen above.
Second, fold one corner to the 2 3/8 mark. I made a mark on my grid paper for ease. See picture above.
Third, fold the opposite corner over the first fold aligning the top. It’s almost done!!!
Lastly, fold the front top flap down over the two folds you made. See picture above. And…Voila!! You’re done folding…wasn’t that easy???
Use hole punch to make a hole for the lollipop as shown. Just cut a semi-circle…not the whole circle.
Now it’s time to embellish the treat! I added dimensionals to my holder. This does two things, it holds the folds, AND holds the heart die cut.
Fold the extra paper on the lollipop back and insert into hole. I got my suckers at the Dollar Tree…they are flat, I’m not so sure how well a round sucker, such as a dum dum or tootsie pop would work, but any flat sucker would be fine. Mine are heart shaped!
My heart is stamped with the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set and used the Sweet Hearts Dies to cut it out. There are quite a few sentiments and hearts to cut out of this set.
So…was it a Quick & Easy Valentine Treat??? We think so! My friends and I made about 180 of these on Saturday!!! So Fun!!! I love my crafty friends!!!!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!