Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2022 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you again this year. We hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is LOVE.
For my card this month, I used the Sweet Conversations Bundle! I liked the Ombre effect from other cards, so I decided to do that with this card. I started from light to dark and used one of the Dies to cut out the Hearts.
The Colors are from bottom to top…
- Merry Merlot
- Cherry Cobbler
- Real Red
- Poppy Parade
- Melon Mambo
- Magenta Madness
- Polished Pink
- Flirty Flamingo
- Blushing Bride
- Petal Pink
Then, I punched out a heart and a scalloped heart to add to the front. I used Real Red but, you can use any of the colors to do this with.
All the Dies are cut out using our AMAZING Adhesive Sheets…I just LOVE this product!
After die cutting all the heart strips, all of these hearts are left over for you to play with. On the end of where the die cut hearts are, I added these hearts and this time, I put them in the opposite color direction…dark to light. What’s left??? Of course…BLING! So, I added all different sorts of bling…from dark to light Holiday Rhinestones, Red Rhinestones, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Champagne Rhinestones and Iridescent Rhinestones. On the inside, I also added a heart and sentiment.
You might think, “Is this a card that I could make for everyone?” Definitely not, it takes too much time to make 20 of. But, it is a cute card for that special someone!
I hope you enjoyed my card. Don’t forget, it’s Sale-a-Bration time at Stampin’ UP! Through February 28, Earn Free Product when you shop and Free Stamp sets when you join my amazing team! Links are in the Reminders below.
Now, to continue with the Luv 2 Stamp Blog hop, click the banner below.
Luv 2 Stamp Blog Hop Participants
- Sharon Lim-CA
- Christy Frank-CA
- Jessye Chancey-GA
- Laurie Bradshaw-CA
- Tammy Civello-CA
- Sandra Hernandez-GA YOU ARE HERE
- Dawn Sandner- CA
- Danielle D. Diaz-NM
- Wendy Varron- MD
- Patty Bennett-CA
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!
Love the Ombre effect with the dies and the hearts. Beautiful!
So pretty! I love this technique!
Pretty card! Love how you used the adhesive sheets to create the heart rows!!
Love the obree hearts. Such a pretty card
Beautiful! I love the ombre colors of the hearts!
Pretty! I love the ombre hearts!
So smart to use the adhesive backing.
(I always forget to use it)
Just stunning! Great tips!
Great idea to use the adhesive sheet to line up your scraps (also great way to use your scraps)! Will have to remember this when I’m fight to get my scraps to stay still while die cutting.