Oh Gosh I love a good pun! They always make me giggle! So…I decided to make some cards with them.
So, here’s the cards I made…I’ll show you how to do the letters! First you’ll cut your letters from the Playful Alphabet out of whatever paper you like with adhesive sheet on the back. So, essentially, you’re making little letter stickers.
You’ll place the letters on a piece of white cardstock (or whatever color you want) using a ruler…unless you want the letters to be wonky…and Wonky is OK!
Then, outline the letters with a pencil…trust me, it’s easier than freehanding it…then…everyone’s favorite! Fussy Cut on the lines your drew! Then erase stray pencil marks with a good soft eraser.
You can use whatever color you want and make whatever words you want!!! The Sky is the Limit!
Here’s one I made for a coworker!
Here’s the video that shows more of how to do it. I’d love to see what you come up with…I have MANY more ideas with many more animals!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration to purchase your Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Starting January 5, Stampin’ Up! is offering five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. You get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice for your kit. It’s a great deal!! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need copies of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!