This is a cute and easy Triangle Fold Card using the Hey Girlfriend Stamp Set. I hadn’t inked up the Girlfriends before this…but, they are super cute!
The base is 8 1//2 x 4 1/4, scored at 4 1/2, so you can still get 2 out of one piece of cardstock…with a little piece left over.
The embellishments are due to a stray ink spot from my finger! but…it’s cute! Artistry Blooms adhesive backed sequind.
Here’s the other girl in Purple Posy.
The layering ovals make such a cute addition to the card…see…it’s not hard. The video is linked below.
oh…and if you watch the video…I found the stamp! and…if you watched the video…here’s the link to the Perfectly Pillowy Cinnamon Rolls! They are Delish!!!!!!! and EASY!
- Cardbase 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 scored at 4 1/4
- 4 1/8 x 4 1/8 (cut 2) One will be cut diagonally
- DSP 4 x 4 cut diagonally
- ovals for front (or whatever you choose to decorate the front with)
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!