I love this Flip Fold card…I’ve done it with LOTS of designs and it always comes out so cute! This time I used the Whale Done Stamps and Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper.
You can use the turtles as a background, they are stamped on pool party cardstock with pool party ink, or you can emboss the pool party layer…either way, its amazing!
Are you wondering how this opens? It’s just a simple flip! I guess that can be a fun fold! It’s not the usual way we make a card, so I’m calling it one.
Stampin’ UP! did such an amazing job on this whale stamp! I Just Love It! Here it’s stamped in Night of Navy, but it’s amazing in blackberry Bliss too! and you know…no card is complete without bling! so…I added some Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Again…as is my style, this isn’t a hard card to make, but I’d sure like to see yours if you make one!
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and 3 3/4 x 3 1/4
- Pool Party cardstock 5 1/4 x 4
- Basic White Cardstock 8 x 3 1/2 scored at 4
- Designer Series Paper 3 x 3 1/2
- Embellishments for front…I used the Ornate Frames Dies
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration to purchase your Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Starting January 5, Stampin’ Up! is offering five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. You get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice for your kit. It’s a great deal!! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need copies of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!