Are you a Procrastinator?? Do you always leave things to the last minute?? Well…I have a Birthday Card for the Procrastinator! It’s just for YOU! Stampin’ UP! made a stamp for those of us that do things late!
What do you think? Isn’t that the perfect sentiment for an “I’m going to send you a Birthday Card, but I’m a Procrastinator!” card.
Here’s how to make it!
The Base is Coastal Cabana, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4. The layer is Bermuda Bay, It’s embossed with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing 3D Embossing Folder. It’s RETIRING SOON, so get it while supplies last for 20% off HERE.
Next we have a stitched rectangle…it’s the 3rd largest one. Do you see those scallops to the side of it?? How in the world did she do that?? Well…I’ll tell you! Or show you!
It’s the Ice Cream Builder Punch! Do you see it?? This is an amazing thing! Did I think of it? NO! Melody Hyde did…she’s awesome! I give her all the credit…but it is cute! Anyway…punch 3 of the ice creams out and add them to the back of the stitched rectangle. The Hat is the Cone from the Ice Cream punch! I used the 6×6 DSP, I used Bumblebee. And…the “pom pom” on the hat is a die from Dandy Wishes which coordinates with the Garden Wishes Stamp set.
The Perfect Procrastinator Sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays…which is NOT retiring…All Procrastinators, please breathe a sigh of relief…but please wait to do that. 🙂 I stamped it in Bermuda Bay. The entire stitched rectangle is popped up with dimensionals.
The only thing left is embellishments, which no card is complete without! I used the Playing with Pattern Resin Dots. These are great little dots that come in Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Purple Posy!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!