Do you have lots of scraps?? Who doesn’t?? Let’s get Scrap Happy! Let’s Use Those Scraps!! I’ll Show You How!
Check out this Super Scrap Happy Card!
So…what does it take to make this card? Nothing but Scraps!…well, a little adhesive, a cardbase…but SCRAPS! You start with a scrap that is approximately 2 1/2 x 3 1/4, you can really use any size you’d like…but…that’s what I used. You cover that scrap with Stamp ‘n Seal…(I LOVE THAT STUFF!) and then you adhere 1/4 inch scraps to it! It’s SUPER easy! Here’s a pic of what I’m talking about.
See…it’s not hard at all! You trim the ends all different sizes…make it look just how you want it…you could alternate with pink/black only…THAT would be awesome!
Here’s a close up of the sentiment…if you look really close, you can see the white scrap peeking out from under…just ignore that!
I punched the flowers with the SMALL BLOOM punch that is RETIRING!!! So…you should get it HERE while it lasts! It’s on sale!
After you get your blooms punched out, you can adhere the entire piece on your card with dimensionals. Make sure you use enough! I added rhinestones in the middle of each punch out.
I added the sentiment with the Hello from Free as a Bird Stamp Set (get it HERE) and punched it out with the classic label punch that is also retiring…you can get that HERE, It’s Also On Sale! Don’t forget to add some rhinestones on that label too! I lined that up with the side of the card and chopped it off. You can add whatever cardbase color you’d like…I’d imagine almost any color will match your scraps!
I used the bloom punches on the inside of the card…because no card should have a naked middle!
Such a cute/easy card…AND you get to get SCRAP HAPPY! by using up scraps!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!