Today I have a 3 ways to make a Poppy Card! All are Super Cute, it just matters how much time you’d like to spend making 1 card. Let’s take a look!
Here’s all 3 of the Poppy Cards together…see…they are all kind of the same, but just small differences depending on how much time you have. Let’s look first at the simpler card, we’ll call that the beginner card.
The Beginner card doesn’t have a lot of flash…it’s more #simplestamping…but that is So Very OK!! Simple stamping is the best sometimes! It doesn’t take a whole lot of flash to make a perfectly stunning card. I love the simplicity of the black and white image on the black and white Designer Series Paper. And…since you asked…the Designer Series Paper used here is True Love DSP, and it’s retiring on 4 May 2021, so get it NOW! You can click the links at the bottom of the page to order.
Now, let’s look at the “middle” card…I did it in Magenta Madness because it’s my favorite color!
This one just takes a FEW more minutes…you get out a Stampin’ Blend in the color of your choice and color. Now…I colored quickly, not taking time to get in all the nooks and crannys…just a quick splash of color on the poppies.
Here it is in Poppy Parade…Super Cute!
Here’s the card for the Avid Crafter…we have a few names for these people, but…Avid crafters typically have MORE product to use, and maybe a little more time to spend handcrafting a card. This one just adds a little tag at the top for the sentiment. It has a little black and white twine wound around it to add a little something.
- Basic Black Card Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Basic White Layer (1 for outside, 1 for inside) 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
- True Love DSP 5 1/4 x 4
- Basic White 4 1/4 x 3
- Tag for Sentiment 1 x 4 Basic White
Thanks for reading!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!