Have you ever seen a Penguin Pyramid??
Well…NOW you have!!
Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2021 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you this year, we hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is Christmas.
I LOVE this penguin bundle! I hope you do to…but…you’ll have to be a little patient…it will be available on August 3rd! This is a sneak peek! You want to know the best thing about this bundle?? It has a PUNCH!!! Y’all know I love a good punch!!!
Here’s how to make this Penguin Pyramid!
You’ll need 6 penguins. I punched the penguin body out of Black Glitter paper (also in the upcoming mini catalog). Tip: If you cut a strip 1 1/2 inches wide, you can punch these bodies with almost NO waste… and who wants to waste Glitter paper??
The bodies are punched out of Basic White. These are also easy to punch with almost no waste.
Last are the feet, punched out of the rainbow glimmer paper! You can use up tiny scraps doing this!
Then, stamp the eyes with Memento Black and stamp the noses with Mango Melody. Assemble the bodies with Tombow Liquid Glue (the green glue).
Next we’ll make a background. The background begins as a piece of Basic White. I used the Blending Brush with Night of Navy around the edges and Balmy Blue towards the middle. Then, I splattered the Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker, Wink of Stella and water. Finally, I added snowflakes heat embossed in white. I also embossed the sentiment in white.
I layered the card front on a piece of Basic White, then added to a Cherry Cobbler card base. And of course, I added some basic rhinestones, because EVERY card needs some bling!
Thanks for checking out my blog…now…continue on the blog hop by clicking the picture below, or on any of the participants names!
- Kurstan del Rosario – CA
- Teri West – AK
- Laurie Bradshaw – CA
- Tammy Civello – CA
- Christy Frank – CA
- Sharon Lim – CA
- Sandra Hernandez – GA YOU ARE HERE
- Danielle Deana’e Diaz – NM
- Darla Foster – CO
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!