The Many Layered Blossoms Dies are AHHHHHMAZING!!!! I love to play with them…and…I’ll give you a time saving tip or 2!
I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) the Stampin’ UP! Artisan Design team member Rochelle Boch for this card. I don’t know about you, but…if you don’t check out the Artisans all the time, you really should. They do amazing work!
This card uses shimmery white cardstock (which I always forget we have). I embossed it with the Brand New and not quite yet released to the public Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. It will be available to everyone on 3 August. The bottom layer of Blossoms are die cut in Petal Pink with adhesive sheet on the back. The top layer is Gold Foil!! It also has an adhesive sheet on the back. Trust me when I say…you probably don’t want to use these dies without the adhesive sheets…they would be a PAIN to layer together without that.
Now, this part is interesting. Start with multipurpose glue and add a little water to make it runny. Then, splatter that on your card, add gold embossing powder and heat. And…watch the magic happen! It’s an awesome technique…albeit messy!
I added a three strand bow on the front using Linen Thread. You can see if you look closely the extra (stray) gold embossing powder on the card…but…I love the way it looks!
Now, Add a few Genial Gems, you know…the ones with the gold flakes in them…and you have a gorgeous card! Now…the Tips!
Tips for the Many Layered Blossoms Dies
- USE ADHESIVE SHEETS FOR THE DIES
- CUT YOUR DIE IN HALF TO MAKE 2 CARDS
- IF YOU USE THE LIQUID GLUE TRICK ABOVE…DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE MESSINESS
Note Tip 2 above…you get to make 2 Beautiful cards with ONE die cut set. I just placed it in the trimmer after I assembled it and Voila! This card uses Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Marker Splatters and Gilded Gems for embellishment. Both of these cards use a sentiment from the Many Messages Stamp Set and are die cut out with the Messages Dies.
You can purchase any of these items by scrolling down and clicking the link.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!