Luv2Stamp Birthday Blog Hop
Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2021 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you this year, we hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is Birthday!
I used the Floral Squares with Be Dazzling Specialty Paper and OH MY!!!! It’s gorgeous!!!
I started with the Be Dazzling Specialty Paper and Die cut the 4 squares. Then, I cut the flowers only out of the same amazing paper. After that, I used the sponge dauber to color the flowers. I used Pacific Point, Mango Melody, Rich Razzleberry and Magenta Madness. Then, I added the flowers to the squares using glue dots.
The all new and amazing Cork Specialty Paper adds a special touch as the background for the flower squares. Layer the square on the cork paper using liquid glue, and trim around the edges, then glue to the card front.
I should probably tell you…the card front is Very Vanilla (which I don’t think I use often enough)…I splattered it with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write marker and stamped the sentiment (from Celebrate Sunflowers) with Rich Razzleberry Ink. The layer piece is Rich Razzleberry and the card card base is Thick Very Vanilla. The splattering and the sentiment should probably be done before the die cuts are glued on.
Finish the card off with…BLING!! Because every card needs a little bling! I used Champagne Rhinestones for this!
SALE-A-BRATION is NOW!
Did you know??? Right now…Sale-A-Bration is on! That means…FREE STUFF! Everyone loves FREE STUFF!! For every $50 you spend, you get a FREE ITEM! One of those FREE items is the Be DAZZLING Paper I used. Can I buy it, you ask?? NOPE…You can only get it as a FREE item…ask me how! Or SHOP with me HERE!
I think the Be Dazzling paper with Floral Squares Dies is awesome…what about you?
Thanks for checking out my blog…now…continue on the blog hop by clicking the picture below, or on any of the participants names!
- Tammy Civello-CA
- Sandra Hernandez-GA YOU ARE HERE!
- Sharon Lim-CA
- Darla Foster- CO
- Teri West-AK
- Laurie Bradshaw-CA
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!