I used the blending brushes and the sending Hugs Bundle to make this card…I’ll teach you how!
Stampin’ UP!s new blending brushes are amazing! So amazing, in fact, that as I write this, they are out of stock…but they will be back…and you need to grab them quick when they do!
I made the green and blue card with these colors. I started with a plain piece of Basic White cardstock measuring 5 1/4 x 4. Then, starting with Pacific Point, I used the blending brush, I put the color in the middle of the card. Next, I used Bermuda Bay, then the Granny Apple Green on the top and bottom.
Then comes the fun part! I used several techniques to SPLATTER! I love all of the splatter techniques.
- Wink of Stella
- Stampin’ Write Markers
- Stampin’ Blends
I used the first 3 techniques on this card, and you can see it all in action on my video below.
Here’s another example of this technique.
And, here are the colors that are used on this card.
I only used the water and Wink Of Stella splatter on this one.
The die is from the Layering Hugs Dies from the Sending Hugs Bundle. You can get it HERE.
It’s a fun bundle to use, I suggest adhesive sheets for the intricate dies! They are a lifesaver!
Try using Blending Brushes and the Sending Hugs bundle and show me what you make!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!