Oh my Leaves! I mean, I’d say “Oh my Stars” but, it’s leaves…and the Gorgeous Leaves Stamps Set and Intricate Leaves Dies are AMAZING!!!
I have a confession…FALL is my favorite!!!! It’s an amazing time of the year. Things cool off in Georgia, there’s pumpkin spice everything…AND there are amazing colors! But, I digress…let me tell you how to make this card!
Start with Basic White (Very Vanilla would probably look amazing too!). My paper measures 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, but I cut it down after I was done playing! Stamp the Splatter from the Gorgeous Leaves Stamp set in Versamark and add clear embossing powder and heat it. Next, take Cinnamon Cider ink and a blending brush and go over where you’ve embossed. The ink will not appear on the paper where your embossing powder is, this is called Emboss Resist…and is FUN!
On the background, I added SPLATTER! In this example, I used Wink of Stella, Cinnamon Cider Stampin Write marker and Embossing Powder (used with Tombow Glue) to make beautiful splatters!
After that, I cut the Intricate Leaves dies from all colors of the Brushed Metallic Cardstock. As you can see, it’s gorgeous.
Lastly, I used Gold Embossing powder to create the sentiment. It comes from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set. I added a bow made with linen thread under the sentiment.
I finished the card with a Gorgeous Leaf stamped in Cinnamon Cider on the inside of the card.
- Basic White 3 7/8 x 4 5 1/8
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 (extra for leaves)
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Finally, don’t forget to add bling! Use all different kinds! I used Gilded Gems and Champagne Rhinestones.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team! AND…RIGHT NOW IT’S SALEABRATION!!! In addition to the amazing $99 Deal…you get to add a FREE Bundle To your choice of $125 worth of product!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!