Check out this Fun Fold! It is great for those of you who like to write lots of things in your card! I am not one of those people, by the way.
This card stars with 2 pieces of cardstock that are 1/4 of a sheet. They measure 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. There’s only 1 other piece that you “need”, it’s 3 3/4 x 11, scored at 5 and 10.
(2) 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ cardstock for front & back
1″ x 4″ coordinating cardstock (for across the middle)
Designer Series Paper 4” x 5 1/4”
Insert: 3-3/4″ x 11″ scored at 5″ and 10″
And whatever shape you’d like to add to the front.
You can watch how it’s put together in the video below, but trust me, it’s not hard!
On this one I used the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set and Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper. The little butterfly is cut from the upcoming Brilliant Wings Dies (available in March!) The cardstock color I used is Calypso Coral.
Here’s another card I did in the same style.
I love these goats!
And I used my favorite color…Magenta Madness!!!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration to purchase your Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Starting January 5, Stampin’ Up! is offering five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. You get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice for your kit. It’s a great deal!! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need copies of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!