I had fun making this W Fold Card. From the front it looks like an average card…but wait till it opens! What excitement! It’s NOT a regular card!
Look at all that’s going on inside this card…and it’s not hard. You know what I say…nothing I do is hard, there might be a few more steps, but it’s not hard. Watch the video below for directions. Measurements are at the end.
For this card I used the Dragonfly Garden Stamp set and the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. On the front of the card I stamped right on the Designer Series Paper (did you notice that?)
Before I did this video, I had made this card in a different color scheme with different stamps. Here’s a few pictures of my other card.
This one used Pretty Peacock Cardstock and used Forever Fern and Enjoy the Moment Stamp Sets. For this one I used the stitched rectangles for the inside panels. It’s pretty, but takes a LOT more time as you have to die cut 8 pieces.
Measurements for W Fold Card
- Bumblebee Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Bumblebee Cardstock – 1 3/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″, 8 1/4″
- Bumblebee Cardstock – (4) 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Layers of DSP and Whisper White – (4) 2″ x 2 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock – (2) 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Black CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 3/8″
- Dandy Garden DSP 4″ x 5 ¼”
Hope you liked this W Fold Card! Click the subscribe button to get a notification every time I post something fun!