Here’s an Easy but Super Fun Fold that shows both sides of the Designer Series Paper!
This card starts with a piece of DSP measuring 10 3/4″ x 5 1/2 and is scored at 2 1/8″, 4 1/4″ and 8 1/2″. The first part is folded into a z and the part on the right is folded over the middle piece as shown below. The folded piece on the right hand side can either be glued down, or left as a flap.
You can find all the products used linked below the video. You can just click on them to purchase.
You can add anything on the front fold you’d like to jazz it up! Have fun with this simple fun fold! and USE THAT DSP!
Super Easy! Measurements
DSP 10 3/4 x 5 1/2, scored at 2 1/8, 4 1/4, 8 1/2
Basic White 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (a tiny bit smaller than 4 1/4 so the folds with fold cleanly)
Decoration for front.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration to purchase your Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Starting January 5, Stampin’ Up! is offering five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. You get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice for your kit. It’s a great deal!! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need copies of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!