Today, I am super thankful! I had a stamping event yesterday and got to stamp and fellowship with 15 amazing ladies! This Blackberry Beauty Pumpkin card is one of the cards we made. I love that it is simple and beautiful all at the same time! It’s not hard, I’ll tell you how to make it!
Blackberry Beauty Pumpkin Supplies/Measurements
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 11 x 4 1/4 (scored at 5 1/2), 5 x 3 1/4, scrap for tag
- Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper (various designs) 4 1/4 x 1/2, scrap for tag
- Diamond Weave Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Elegant Faceted Gems
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
Start with the strips of Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper…I know, it is hard to pick the prettiest strips, but, you must! Glue to the cardbase starting about 1 inch from the bottom. It’s not super exact, but they do need to be straight. You’ll need at least 5 to cover the opening for the pumpkin, but you can add more strips if you’d like.
Die cut the open pumpkin from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies on the Very Vanilla piece. Add Diamond Weave ribbon around the very vanilla piece and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Die cut a tag (Stockings Dies) out of Blackberry Beauty DSP and the Very Vanilla Scrap. Stamp “Thanks” (from Sweet as a Peach Thanks so Much stamp) in Blackberry Bliss ink on Very Vanilla tag.
Using any hole punch, punch a small hole in the top of both tags. Use the Linen Thread to tie the 2 tags to the diamond weave ribbon as shown.
You can add a glue dot under the tags to make them stay put, if you’d like! Add Elegant Faceted Gems to your card front as desired.
If you’d like to go over the top, you can glue a piece of Blackberry Beauty DSP to the flap of your envelope and cut around it to match the flap…it makes a great “something different” for your card!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $75 (till 30 NOV) + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!