Without further delay, let’s take a look at my Snowflake Wishes Blizzard card!
Did you absolutely love the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper from last year like me? If you did, you’re in luck…this card is designed with that feel…and LOTS of techniques!!
I started with blending the background with blending brushes. I used Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Highland Heather inks. Next I stamped the background “ink spot” stamp from Artistically Inked in Balmy Blue all over the card. Then I stamped snowflakes in Misty Moonlight and Highland Heather.
Then…the techniques kick in. I heat embossed some snowflakes in White. I heat embossed splatters…You’ll have to watch the video for that…its a combo of tombow glue, water and embossing powder. Lastly I splattered with Wink of Stella.
The snowflakes are die cut out of the Snowy White Velvet Sheets…in the July-Dec Mini Catalog, and adhered with dimensionals.
I added a sentiment using the Label Me fancy punch and also added a tiny bit of Glittered Organdy Ribbon.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team! AND…During SAB (through Feb 28) you get to add ANY 2 stamps sets to this already amazing deal!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!