Check out these beautiful Celebrate Sunflower Class Cards! We made these cards in my monthly Compassion Club! What is Compassion Club? it’s an amazing opportunity to make some gorgeous cards AND help with a child sponsorship in Uganda (you really don’t have to do anything special, I just take $5 from each class kit and donate it to Compassion!)
Look at these beautiful cards!
Daffodil Delight Card
Here’s the first one, it’s relatively simple. Start with a piece of Basic white 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and use a blending brush to add Daffodil Delight ink to the center of the card. Then, die cut out 2 of the delicate sunflowers from basic white, (all of those little holes aren’t even poked out of the middle part), cut 1 of the sunflower middles out of Daffodil Delight (it’s popped up!). Then, stamp the sentiment in Memento Black on a Basic White scrap, and fussy cut around it. The sunflowers are directly on the paper, the middle is popped up, and the sentiment is also popped up. Its rounded out with some Frosted and Clear Epoxy Dots that are retiring…you can get them HERE before they are gone.
Purple Posy Card
Next is a Purple sunflower card! Why purple you might ask…I have a few ladies that ABSOLUTELY Love Purple…you know anyone like that? And, if it makes them happy, it makes me happy, so I always try to throw a little purple in the mix. This one has a Purple Posy card base, which sadly is not available anymore, BUT…ANY color cardstock can be used to make this card. Stamp the Small sunflowers on the cardbase and stamp the large sunflower on the card front, and color with blends. The sentiment and the squares in the background are from Tasteful Touches Stamp Set.
Smoky Slate Sunflower Card
This one is on a Smoky Slate Cardbase. Stamp the large sunflower on the left side twice, once at the top, and once at the bottom. Then stamp one on Basic White and die cut it out. Color the sunflower with as many Stampin’ Blends colors as you’d like! I love to use those to color! Round out the card with a heat embossed sentiment, using white embossing powder on Basic Black Cardstock. Fussy cut around the sentiment (it seems I like to do that!) Add the die cut sunflower to the card with dimensionals, and trim to match the left side of the cardfront. Add the sentimen with dimensionals under the right side and glue to the sunflower on the left. Round out this card with some In Color Enamel Dots, they are also retiring soon…you can get them HERE.
Over the Top Card!
The last card needs a list of products used, there’s quite a few!
- Celebrate Sunflower Bundle (10% off thru May 3)
- Forever Fern Bundle (10% off thru May 3)
- Basic White Cardstock
- Gray Granite Cardstock
- Vellum Cardstock
- Opal Rounds
- Rococco Rose Ink (Retiring)
- Gray Granite Ink
- Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder (Retiring)
Is that enough product? Sometimes I like to go all out and use a bunch of product, but usually, I don’t! Anyway… emboss the cardfront with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. Cut the delicate sunflower out of Basic White cardstock and cut the large sunflower out of Vellum. The leaves and other things are stamps and dies from Forever Fern, all cut out of Basic White cardstock. The splatter stamp on the cardfront is also in the Forever Fern Stamp Set, and it’s stamped with Rococco Rose. The embellishments are Opal rounds.
So…there you have it…Celebrate Sunflower Class Cards, which does 2 things…you get to make beautiful cards, and we (together) can help a child break free from poverty in the name of Jesus! It’s a Win/Win!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!