Let’s make a card for a Teacher!
Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2021 Blog Hop!
We are excited to share projects with you this year, we hope to inspire you
to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme
based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a
list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post,
or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting!
This month’s theme is Teacher Appreciation.
I used the Harvest Hello Stamp set (retiring), the Apple Builder Punch (retiring) and the
Playful Alphabet Dies (NOT retiring…YAY!) to make this card. Can I just tell you how much
I love the alphabet dies and how absolutely ecstatic I am that they are not retiring?!?
Start with a Thick Basic White Card Base and splatter Magenta Madness Stampin Write Marker
all over the front of the cardbase. Next, add strip of Magenta Madness Designer Series Paper
(measuring 1 x 5 1/2) to the bottom of the front. Then, stamp the apple with Mossy Meadow ink
on Artistry Blooms DSP, stamp the leaf with Mossy Meadow ink (on Mossy Meadow Cardstock),
the apple stem is Early Espresso cardstock and all are punched out with the punch. You can get the
punch HERE (it’s ON SALE! for $7.20!!)
Y O U R U L E !
Cut out the Letters Y O U R U L E !, using the Playful Alphabet dies. I used all different scraps
of cardstock for this because I like to use up scraps. The Foam Adhesive Sheets give dimension
to your letters and make this look awesome! Next, align the letters how you want them on a Basic
White Scrap, then trace around the letters. Once you have it where you want it, fussy cut it out.
Then, you’ll add that piece on another scrap, I used Magenta Madness, and cut around it also.
Assembly of Card
The Ruler is made with a scrap of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Simply draw the ruler markings
on the scrap. It measures 4 x 1/2. Now, we can assemble the card. The letters go on first, then the apple
(with dimensionals because I am addicted to dimensionals). Add the ruler as shown also with
dimensionals. Lastly, stamp the sentiment from Harvest Hellos Stamp Set with Granny Apple
Green ink, and add your embellishments.
I hope that I could inspire you to make an awesome card for a teacher! If I didn’t maybe my
friends could help…click on the names below and follow along on our Blog Hop!
I hope you enjoyed my Teacher Appreciation Luv 2 Stamp Blog Hop!
For more inspiration from the Luv 2 Stamp Group Blog Hop Team,
click on the image below to visit Lisa Rhine.
Don’t forget to continue following links on each blog to see how
everyone is celebrating Teacher Appreciation!
- Kurstan del Rosario-CA
- Teri West-AK
- Laurie Bradshaw-CA
- Tammy Civello-CA
- Jessye Chancey-NE
- Christy Frank-CA
- Danielle D. Diaz-NM
- Sharon Lim-CA
- Sandra Hernandez-GA–YOU ARE HERE
- Lisa Rhine-CA
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!