Let’s make an Artistically Inked Birthday Card!
Ink Colors Used in Artistically Inked Birthday Card
- Mango Melody,
- Fresh Freesia,
- Polished Pink
- Evening Evergreen
- Soft Succulent
- Soft Sea Foam
We will also use the Artistically Inked and Biggest Wish Stamp Sets.
Start with Basic White cut to 5 1/4 x 4. I covered up the middle of the card with “Mint Tape” from scrapbook.com. It’s out of stock as I type this, but hopefully they will get it back soon. I put the tape 1 1/4 from the top and the bottom. That is 5 blocks on the Stampin’ UP! grid paper.
Stamp the flowers and leaves however you’d like. You get to be artistic!!!
Fill in the white spaces with the dots and the Soft Sea Foam ink (I don’t like all the white space!)
Remove the mint tape (carefully) and stamp the Happy and Birthday from the Biggest Wish stamp set. The Birthday is in Soft Succulent, the Happy is in Evening Evergreen. Layer this piece on Polished Pink layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
Add Linen Thread around the card. I wrapped it 3 times on the top and bottom. TIP: when I wrap a card with Linen Thread, I try to do it around two layers to avoid bending the cardstock. Use the Stampin’ Seal on the back to hold the Linen Thread in place. Add this to a Fresh Freesia Cardbase.
Lastly (almost), add a white layer in the center of the card with a flower stamped on it. Everyone loves a stamped image inside the card. Another thing you can do is add a flower and leaf to the envelope. I can imagine that it makes everyone happy that sees it go through the mail!
Then…Add Genial Gems to the front! Because…Every Card Needs Some Bling!
Thanks for making a Birthday Card with me!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!