Let’s use the New In Colors!
Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2021 Blog Hop!
We are excited to share projects with you this year, we hope to inspire you to create
beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based
on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom
and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click
on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post
in line. Happy crafting!
This month’s theme is What’s New.
2021-2023 In Colors
- Polished Pink
- Fresh Freesia
- Pale Papaya
- Soft Succulent
- Evening Evergreen
These New In Colors are amazing! I love them! It’s so weird that every year when the 5 in colors go away, that I never think the new ones will be good enough…I’m always wrong!
Here’s a close up of the new In Colors with their respective rhinestones from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels package (they are absolutely gorgeous!!)
Now, how to make this card, it’s not hard at all! Cut 1/4 in strips from the 5 new In Colors listed above. Position them as desired on the 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 Basic White card front. Using an adhesive sheet (these things are the BOMB!), (if you don’t know how to use them, here’s a video I did) cut out the flower image from the Artistic Dies.
Take the backing off of the flower image and adhere it to your stripes as desired. Add an In Color Jewel to the end of each stripe. Add a sentiment, I used the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and stamped Hello in Polished pink in the corner.
I love the White On White look of this card, but it shows off the New In Colors so well! I hope you have fun with this and follow along with our blog hop!
- Teri West-AK
- Laurie Bradshaw-CA
- Tammy Civello-CA
- Christy Frank-CA
- Sharon Lim-CA
- Sandra Hernandez-GA YOU ARE HERE!!!
- Lisa Rhine-CA
- Dawn Sandner- CA
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!