Check out my Abigail Rose 5 Minute Card!
Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2022 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you again this year. We hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is New Annual Catalog!
I have a confession…I’m not much of a flower girl…you know, the ones that like all the flowery stuff. But, I have another confession. The ABIGAIL ROSE Designer Series Paper is MY FAVORITE PAPER in the New Annual Catalog!!! It’s SOOOOO pretty!!!
I new I want to use this and use it a lot! So…I made a quick 5 minute card. It’s SO simple! But, the paper is so pretty, it doesn’t take a lot.
Start with a regular card base, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. Cut 1 inch off of the 8 1/2 inch side making it 7 1/2 x 5 1/2. Score at 4 1/4. Keep the 1 inch strip!
Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series paper. One is 3 x 5 1/4, the other is 1 x 5 1/2.
Add the 3 x 5 1/4 piece of DSP to the front of the card.
Add a piece of Basic White or Very Vanilla in the inside of the card, and add the 1 x 5 1/2 inch strip of DSP to the inside.
Stamp your sentiment on the 1 inch strip of cardstock.
Add the Sentiment Strip to the front of the card with dimensionals and trim both ends.
Voila…a card is done in 5 minutes or less. Don’t beat yourself up if it took longer than that. You will get really good at it and be able to make a whole set of cards in no time!
As I said…this is the prettiest paper!!
And this Stamp Set…I think I’ve used it about 20 times already! What’s not to love about it??
- Sharon Lim-CA
- Christy Frank-CA
- Teri West-AK
- Sandra Hernandez-GA—YOU ARE HERE
- Danielle D. Diaz-NM
- Wendy Varron- MD
- Patty Bennett-CA
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!
Thank you for such a great technique…I love that it’s “down and dirty!”
I love quick and easy!
LOVE this layout!!! Definitely copying this one!!!! 🙂
I look forward to seeing your creations!
Very pretty! Awesome layout and so easy to do!
I love easy!
I love this layout! So versatile, I’m going to have to case this idea! Love it!