Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2022 Father’s Day Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you again this year. We hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is Father’s Day.
Let’s get started!!
Vintage is strong in my blood, I’m not sure why, but I love all things vintage! And, I love to make vintage style cards, so…Voila…I made one for Father’s Day using the Vintage Tools Stamp Set!
The vintage tools on this stamp set are just plane amazing…did you see what I did there?? Plane…it’s a Planer…I love PUNS! From the Ball Peen Hammer to the pliers to the clamp…they all stamp beautifully!
Assembly of Father’s Day Card
The images are OUTSTANDING!!
After that, I distressed the edges. You can do this with a pair of scissors or a distressing tool (I found one at office depot on line I think).
Now stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink and die cut out with the Stylish Shapes Dies banner. I also cut out a longer thinner banner for underneath out of Early Espresso Cardstock. Add to card with dimensionals.
Last, but certainly not least, this Father’s Day card needs some bling…yes…even Dad needs some bling, but it’s ok…these are RUSTIC Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots!
Finally, do you want to see the inside? Of course you do!
Thank you so much for Hopping with me…click the button to see the next blog, or jump in wherever you’d like.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!