Simple Stamping is something I enjoy! My Beginner Card Class is
one of the highlights of my monthly classes!
We always do 3 cards in my Beginner’s Card Class. Most of the
time it’s simple stamping, sometimes we use punches,
but we hardly ever use the die cuts. This first card we made
with the Butterfly Wishes Stamp Set. This card is super simple but
still amazingly pretty. It’s 2 stamps…the branch is one stamp using Soft Suede
and the butterfly is the other stamp, using Pretty Peacock. This
color combo is unexpected, but SO pretty!
We added a simple little butterfly, the same one
from the front of the card on the inside layer
of the card.
Last night we made a celebration card,
friendship card and birthday card.
The celebrate Sunflower card uses the Drybrush Background
stamp in So Saffron, the sunflowers are Cinnamon Cider.
We didn’t stamp anything on the inside, but you could put a
sunflower in the corner if you wanted to! It also has the 2020-2022
InColor Enamel Dots in Cinnamon Cider on the front.
Simple Stamping with Circle Celebration on the
last card in Old Olive and Pacific Point. Do you see the
colored pearls?? Check out the Tip Below to see how
to do that!
The inside has a simple circle too. I like to put a little
something on the inside of cards sometimes.
HERE’S A TIP!
Did you know that you can make any color pearl
you need?? All you need to do is color them with a
Stampin’ Blend marker. It’s super easy! I bet you can
do it! As a matter of fact, you can color MOST of the
embellishments Stampin’ UP! offers…go ahead and try!
I also do a Monthly card class and a Compassion Club
every month…Check out my blog for my Compassion Club HERE.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!