I absolutely LOVE this Pretty Perennials stamp set from Stampin’ UP! Those of you that know me really well know that I am NOT a flowery super girly girl…but this stamp set is AMAZING! Sometimes you just want to stamp…not to color or all of that, and this set is PERFECT for that!
You can stamp these flowers from the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set in ANY color and it’s amazing! I’ve used 3 different color combos here and added a little gilded leafing for an accent…which is also amazing! and easier to use than I first thought.
So, I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock and placed mint tape (from scrapbook.com) 1 1/4 in from both the top and bottom. Use the grid on your paper to line it up straight! Then I just stamped. Wherever you’d like.
I used Stampin’ UP! colors Seaside Spray, Magenta Madness and Daffodil Delight for the flowers, and the cardstock layer, and each one looks great! I also used Soft Sea Foam for accent dots, Mossy Meadow for leaves and Soft Suede for the flower centers. Doesn’t Stampin’ UP! have the greatest colors??
There are some Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins in there too…because every card needs embellishments! Am I right??
The Gilded Leafing is super easy…it just needs something sticky to adhere to. You’ll have to watch that part in the video, I didn’t take any pictures. It’s an amazing embellishment that I don’t think we think about very often. I’m going to try to use it more.
It does add so much to the card, though! So pretty and shiny! Pretty Perennials for the win!
Before I go…I have a Punch Art Party coming up! I’d love it if you’d sign up for it! Click HERE to check out details on Facebook.
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!