I made this Monochromatic Butterfly Card..and I think it’s so pretty! This new Butterfly Brilliance collection is AMAZING! I know, I know…we already have butterflies (I thought the same thing) but…this one…oh my! There’s a die that cuts out 6 butterflies at once from the Designer Series Paper or the stamp! The stamp is 6 complete butterflies…it’s awesome!
So, let me tell you how to make this card, and with all my projects, the measurements, video and links to buy all the products used are at the end.
So, you can make this project in ANY color! it would be amazing…I didn’t think it would look as nice as it does in So Saffron…but I LIKE IT! So, we start with Thick Basic White cardstock and stamp the background from Very Versailles on it. Please try to make it straight not like mine…No one will care, right? (You could use a different stamp for background.) Stamp cross marks from Comfort and Hope Stamp Set (152509) on small Basic white piece and layer on So Saffron piece, add ribbon around this piece. Add this piece to cardfront taking into account where the butterfly will be…ensure that the wings won’t go so far off the edge it won’t fit in an envelope! (ask me how I know)
Stamp Hello from Beauty Abounds on small basic white strip and “V” the end of it and the so saffron strip. Glue together and add to card. Using glue dots, add gold hoop to card and add butterfly on top. Butterfly is held on by small dimensional in the center of the body. Add rhinestones as desired. On inside stamp Sending you a Paper Hug (Comfort and Hope).
Like I said before, you can make this Monochromatic Butterfly card in any color…I used Just Jade and So Saffron and they are both so pretty!
Monochromatic Butterfly Card Measurements
- Basic White 8 ½ x 5 ½, scored at 4 ¼, 4 x 2 1/8, scrap for greeting
- So Saffron 4 1/8 x 2 ¼, scrap for greeting
- Butterfly from Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper, Gold hoop, ribbon and yellow rhinestones
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax (for $125 worth of product!) and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer any questions!