Step it UP!
Today I am going to show you how to Step it UP! And by that, I mean, how to step your card up with some simple steps! Let’s start!
Here’s the First Card…I like to call this a Beginner Card. At my Beginner card class, I would already have the Scalloped Rectangle cut out for my crafters. All they need to do is stamp! And that’s why it’s a Beginner’s Card Class. I used Memento Black ink for the outline of the flower and the sentiment and Highland Heather for the flowers. My crafters leave class feeling like they have accomplished all the things, and they have beautiful cards to take home with them!
The 2nd Card just just a little Stepped up! You can see that there is an extra “texture” stamp behind the flower, and the flower is cut out with the die and popped up. As a result, you can see that tiny changes that give the card just a little extra something!
Finally, the third card has an extra scalloped rectangle cut out of the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper. So, if I were to do this at a card class (it wouldn’t be a Beginner’s class), I would have my crafters cut out the shapes themselves. Again, the flower is die cut out and the sentiment is also popped up after fussy cutting. One thing I haven’t mentioned until now…is…DON’T FORGET THE BLING! Every card needs a little bling (unless it’s for a guy). I used the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels on all of these cards.
- Add Ribbon
- Use an Embossing Folder
- Add Heat Embossing
- Use Embellishments
- Add Layers
- Add Dimension
The Color & Contour Bundle has quickly become one of my very favorites in the New Annual Catalog…if you need one, click the button the the right, and let me know. I’d be happy to send you one!
- Stampin Rewards from Stampin’ Up! All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on anything you’d like in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Redeem the Stampin’ Rewards at the time of your online order.
- You Tube – Please follow me on You Tube and help me reach my goal of 1000 subscribers!
- Click Here to Subscribe (it’s free)
- Click on the bell if you would like to get notifications when I post a new video.
- Want a discount on all your Stampin’ UP products? If so, there’s no better time to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. IT’S THE BEST DEAL! Click HERE to join my team!
- If you have any questions or need a copy of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!